Work With Us!
You may have heard the phrase, “a bad day on the water is better than a good day at the office.” When you work at Shearwater – surrounded by the water, fresh air, and warm sun, the days are all good! The Shearwater family invites you to explore our exciting career opportunities in the marine industry.
The Marine Electrician will:
- Read and interpret drawings, blue prints, schematics and electrical code specifications to determine the layout and instillation of electrical equipment
- Install electrical wiring, receptacles, switch bosses, feeders, coaxial cable assemblies, lighting fixtures and other electrical components
- Outfit an lay out wire ways, and install cable trays, and initially install hangers.
- Test electrical and electronic equipment.
- Outfit and lay out wire ways and install cable trays and initially install hangers.
- Maintain, repair, test and install electrical motors, generators, industrial storage batteries and hydraulic.
- May install and calibrate industrial instrumentation and related devices.
- Knowledge and understanding of the principles, techniques and practices involved in the installation, maintenance, repair and alteration of marine electrical and electro mechanical systems.
- Perform electrical fitting instillations, stud runs, cable ways, controller mounts and all mounting hardware involved with marine electrical equipment.
Marine General Systems Technician
Marine HVAC Mechanic/Technician Level III
No open positions at this time
We are always looking for great individuals to join the Shearwater Team. Please send us your resume and we will get back to you as soon as something opens up.